All guests staying in the accommodations reserved under the guest name, agree to the policies. This includes the actions and/or behavior of unsupervised children. Violations to any of these policies shall be grounds for immediate eviction from the premises and forfeiture of payment.
The Stone Gate Resort is private, and the accommodations/ facilities/ parking are intended for use by registered guests only. If friends or relatives plan to visit with you, they must do so at a public area, beach, amusement park, restaurant, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Quiet hours are strictly enforced throughout the resort, including all common areas and inside your accommodation, and begin at 10:00 pm and run through 7:00 am daily.
Guests are required to conduct themselves in an orderly and responsible manner and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests.
Smoking/ Vaping/ Marijuana
Smoking/ vaping/ marijuana use is NOT permitted inside the cabin/hotel room, or any common areas of the property, including the pool deck, beach area, playgrounds, sports courts, etc. Evidence of smoking in the cabin/ hotel room will result in a $500 cleaning fee. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises immediately without a refund or credit.
Check-out is at 10:00 am daily. Any delays in check-out will result in additional charges. Keys may be returned to the key drop outside the office if checking out before the office opens at 9:00 am.
Driving to the beach is not permitted. Guests with mobility issues may request a ride to the beach by contacting the office.
Bathroom towels are NOT intended for pool or beach use.
The property is on a delicate septic system. Please only use the single-ply toilet paper that is provided. Do NOT use flushable wipes or flush feminine products down the toilet.
No Fishing Allowed
There is no fishing allowed on property! You may purchase a day pass at the Hearthstone Campground for $10/car, with unlimited entrance/exits included in the day pass.
There are NO PETS allowed on the property.
NYS Bathing Facilities Rules
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.)
- IN AN EMERGENCY, Dial 911 and NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facility at the front office and beach. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No diving.
- No horseplay or running on pool deck/ beach wharf allowed.
- Beach and pool are for the enjoyment of registered guests only.