Just steps away from the pool, the 54-unit hotel building is perfect for vacationers seeking spacious and classic, hotel-style accommodations. Hotel amenities include:
2 Queen Beds
Maximum Occupancy: 4 Adults
1 King Bed, 1 Full Pull-Out Sofa Bed
Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults, or 2 Adults and 2 Children
1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Bathrooms, Kitchenette
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Adults
Policies for Stone Gate Resort Lake George Hotel
Accessibility : The Stone Gate Resort is not handicap accessible. There are no walk-in/roll-in showers or ramps into the cabins. Read our entire accessibility statement.
Check-In/ Check-Out: Check-In is during the hours of 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily. Special check-in accommodations may be arranged if arriving after 7:00 pm. Check-out is promptly at 10:00 am. Any delays in check-out will result in additional charges.
Express Check-Out: Return keys to key drop outside the office prior to 9:00 am.
Cancellations: Cabin deposits are fully refundable for cancellations up to 60 days prior to check in date. Hotel deposits are fully refundable for cancellations up to 30 days prior to check in date.
Maximum Occupancy: Occupancy includes total number of people- including adults, children, and infants.
Registered Guest: The Stone Gate Resort is private, and only registered guests may have use of accommodations/ facilities/ parking. If your friends or relatives plan to visit with you, they must do so at a public area, beach, amusement park, restaurant, etc.
No Fishing Allowed: There is no fishing on property. You may purchase a day pass at the Hearthstone Campground for $10/car, with unlimited entrance/exits included in the day pass.
Furniture: Cabin and hotel room furniture may not be removed from the accommodations AT ANY TIME!
Guest Bathroom Towels: Guest towels may not be used at the beach or pool areas.
Septic System: Our property uses single-ply toilet paper to preserve our delicate septic system. Do not use flushable wipes or flush feminine products down the toilet.
Camp Fires: Camp fires are permitted in designated private and communal fire pits and must be extinguished properly before leaving behind.
Quiet Hours: In-room and outdoor quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am daily. Hotel and cabin guests are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests (i.e. music, loud games and/ or gatherings, shouting, stomping, etc.)
Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted any accommodations, or any common areas of the property, including the pool deck, beach area, playgrounds, sports courts, etc. Evidence of smoking in accommodations will result in a $250 cleaning fee. Violators will be vacated from the premises immediately without a refund or credit.
Pet Policy: There are no pets allowed at the resort property.
Cart Service: Driving to/from the beach is not permitted. Cart service is available from the beach back to the cabins/hotel building.
COVID 19 Pool Restrictions: All indoor and outdoor swimming pools and recreational aquatic spray grounds that are subject to the operating conditions defined in New York State Sanitary Code are permitted to operate for members of the public during the COVID-19 public health emergency so long as individuals of the public adhere to the following NYSDOH restrictions:
- Individuals must always maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals, unless they are members of the same household or family unit, or safety or the core activity requires a shorter distance.
- Individuals must stay out of the pool area if they have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID19 within the last 14 days, or were exposed through close contact to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Beach & Pool Rules:
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever the swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.)
- IN AN EMERGENCY, Dial 911 and NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facility at the front office and beach. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No diving.
Policy Violations: Any violations to these policies shall be grounds for immediate eviction from the premises and forfeiture of payment.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (518) 691-3110.
Lake George Hotel