The Stone Gate Resort’s new family suites are located in the property’s hotel building, centrally located to almost all of the resort’s activities and amenities. These suites combine two hotel rooms to provide a place for the whole family to come together. Just steps away from the pool, these rooms are perfect for travelers looking for the best of both worlds. Your family suite includes:
The Stone Gate Resort is currently not handicap accessible. There are no walk-in/roll-in showers or elevators in the two-story hotel building. Read our entire accessibility statement.
Check-In is during the hours of 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily. Special check-in accommodations can be made if arriving after 7:00 pm.
Check-out is at 10:00 am daily. Any delays in check-out will result in additional charges.
Cabins: No charge for cancellations up to 60 days prior to check in date.
Hotel: No charge for cancellations up to 30 days prior to check in date.
COVID 19 Pool Restrictions
All indoor and outdoor swimming pools and recreational aquatic spray grounds that are subject to the operating conditions defined in New York State Sanitary Code are permitted to operate for members of the public during the COVID-19 public health emergency so long as individuals of the public adhere to the following NYSDOH restrictions:
- Individuals must always maintain a distance of at least six feet from other individuals, unless they are members of the same household or family unit, or safety or the core activity requires a shorter distance.
- Any time individuals are within six feet of individuals outside of their family unit and not in the water, they must wear an acceptable face covering that covers both the nose and mouth. Individuals must be prepared to don a face covering if another person unexpectedly comes within six feet.
- Do not wear face covering while in the water.
- The maximum size of any single group of people is 10 or fewer individuals; however, there may be more than one group on premise or in water so long as they are able to be separated by at least six feet. Occupancy of pool and pool deck should be limited to the number of individuals and groups who can be safely and appropriate spaced such that each individual and group is at least six feet away from others.
- A hand sanitizing station will be provided for individual use on the pool deck.
- Individuals must stay out of the pool area if they have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID19 within the last 14 days, or were exposed through close contact to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
The Stone Gate Resort is private, and the accommodations/ facilities/ parking are intended for use by our registered guests only. If your relatives or friends plan to visit with you, ask them to do so at a public area, beach, amusement park, restaurant, etc.
Only one set of keys will be provided at check-in. Room keys are to be returned to the key drop box outside the office to avoid a $20.00 key charge.
Cabin/hotel room furniture may NOT be used on the porch or outside AT ANY TIME!
Do not leave cabin/hotel room doors propped or open! Squirrels, chipmunks, skunks, bats, and foxes all live on the property.
Bathroom towels are NOT to be removed from the cabin/hotel rooms (i.e. beach or pool use).
The property is on a delicate septic system. Please only use the single-ply toilet paper that is provided. Do NOT use flushable wipes or flush feminine products down the toilet.
Driving to/from the beach is not permitted. Cart service is available from the beach back to the cabins/hotel building. Cart service is available from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm. Beach and pool hours of operation are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
Campfires are permitted in designated fire pits and must be extinguished properly before leaving them.
Quiet Hours/ Disorderly Conduct
Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am daily. Guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests.
As per New York State hotel regulations, fireworks (except for sparklers) are expressly forbidden on the property.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin/hotel, or any common areas of the property, including the pool deck, beach area, playgrounds, sports courts, etc. Smoking is permitted only in fire pit areas of the property. Evidence of smoking in the room/cabin will result in a $250 cleaning fee. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises immediately without a refund or credit.
There are NO PETS allowed at The Stone Gate Resort.
Guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in guest(s) being asked to leave the hotel. In this event, all additional charges shall become immediately payable by the guest. Any guest who, in the opinion of the staff, compromises the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff, or local residents will be asked to leave the resort premises immediately. The guest will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the hotel.
It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. The Stone Gate Resort accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused.
Other Important Information
All children must be accompanied by parent(s) or a designated adult (over the age of 18) at all times.
Maximum room/cabin occupancy shall not be exceeded at any time and is listed on the Lodging Rates page. This number includes adults, children, toddlers, and infants.
Full daily housekeeping is not provided.
Any violations to these policies shall be grounds for immediate eviction from the premises and forfeiture of payment.
Office Hours: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (518) 691-3110.