Starting 4/1: travelers will no longer be required to quarantine for domestic travel. Quarantine is still required for international travelers. Travelers are still required to complete a New York State Traveler Health form. Read the full details here.
Call the State COVID-19 hotline for testing information and questions: 1-888-364-3065
The Stone Gate Resort is committed to providing responsible lodging and recreation for the health and safety of its guests, employees, and the Lake George community. We are very excited to welcome our guests back.
The Stone Gate Resort is continuing to adjust operations as the COVID-19 situation evolves. Measures being implemented to safeguard the health of its guests and employees alike include:
- Adopting sanitizing protocols and increased sanitation frequencies based on guidance from Warren County, New York State, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Updating housekeeping procedures and techniques for guest rooms, cabins, and all public indoor/outdoor common areas including:
- The removal of non-essential items in accommodations (i.e. phones, alarm clocks),
- Training housekeeping staff on cleaning procedures that avoid contaminating clean surfaces, linens, and amenities,
- Housekeeping staff will only make beds if personal items have been removed,
- Cleaning hard surfaces throughout the property (doorknobs, handrails, outdoor lounge furniture, etc.) multiple times daily, and
- Placing disinfectant stations throughout the property for our guests and employees.
- Establishing social distance practices within all indoor/outdoor common areas including:
- No non-essential gatherings of 10 or more individuals, and,
- Closure of game room and laundry facility for the 2020 season.
Our team remains available via email at Reservations@thestonegateresort.com or at 518-691-3110 to answer any questions regarding reservations for the season. In the meantime, please enjoy our website to help plan your Lake George getaway. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Due to enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols, there will be no early check-ins or late check-outs permitted. This will allow us to take the extra precautions needed for the safety of our guests and staff.